We share your frustrations and impatience over the problems that have occurred since NSP implemented the new global computer system. Things have gotten better. We all need to retain a positive attitude and offer help and support to those members in our successline who may need assistance during this correction phase. We were encouraged with the news we received last week from Doug Corrigan on our Leadership Advisory Council call.
- 20 newly trained people have been added to Customer Service & more are being trained. Wait time is now down to 10 minutes max and sometimes there is no wait at all.
- There are still some problems when large orders are being placed. Using the “Rapid Entry” order method seems to currently be the best way to get orders entered with no hitches.
- You are now able to redeem “Sunshine Points,” although it can take several hours to show up on your screen.
- Contact information is now available on both Member and Manager Reports.
- You can now view the members under a manager’s successline. (Joy suggests phoning Customer Service during non-peak hours to possibly get faster connections).