Richard (Dick) Williams has a spent a large portion of his life interacting with people on various levels. Since the mid 1970’s his approach to people was from a different end of the specrum when compared to his current involvement and commitment.
As an accomplished musician and drummer, Dick served with the Air Force Band in Washingon, DC. Following his discharge from the Air Force, he spent a number of years working with many nationally known jazz musicians.
Dick’s next achievement involved work in the field of fitness of the body and the mind, and self-control of both. He was the co-founder of Karate International, the largest Karate organization in the USA today. During this time, Dick was awarded his Black Belt in 1965 by Ki Whang Kim, at that time the highest-ranking Black Belt in the country. Today, his son Rob, a 10th degree Black Belt, is carrying on the family martial arts tradition.
Working At HomeFor many years, Dick was involved in the field of direct sales, first as an awarded top sales leader, and then as sales and training manager.
Even as a child, Dick had a preoccupation with health, life and diet. As he reached adulthood, his library became lined with books on this subject: How to improve health and makes one’s life happier, longer and more productive.
Since 1978, Dick has been directly involved in the field of natural health and is a direct proponent of freedom of choice for an individual’s personal health care. He is a nationally recognized leader in this field and serves as a National Manager for Nature’s Sunshine Products. Located in Provo, Utah, Nature’s Sunshine Products is the largest encapsulated herbs and vitamin producing company in the USA. Dick has lectured at many seminars and universities throughout the Untied States, Canada and England. He currently gives instructional meetings and Iridology analysis on a regular basis in Richmond, Virginia and the surrounding areas. His students now number in the thousands.
Advance study and qualifications in the field of natural health include the following:
- Certified Clinical Herbalist
- Certified Iridologist, including study with Dr. Bernard Jensen. Dick frequently teaches courses on Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Iridology, and offers certification in same
- Applied Kinesiology
- Board Member of IIPA (International Iridology Practitioners Association)
- Certified Iridologist with IIPA, International Iridology Practitioners Association
- National State Coordinator of the Sunshine Health Freedom Foundation
- Chairman Emeritus Nature’s Sunshine Products National, Senior National, Global Elite Managers
As one who has seen his own health, as well as that of others, change through improved nutrition and the balancing of the body through natural herbal supplementation, Dick feels qualified to share his 34 years of experiences and knowledge with others.
It is the goal to enrich your mind and to offer you the challenge to take control of your life and live it more abundantly and productively as our creator intended.
- We don’t have to work at unfulfilling jobs
- We don’t have to settle for less money than we need, as we pursue our goals
- We don’t have to be old, infirm and senile at age 80, as most of us are at the time we die*
- We can do more good and help more people with money than we can without.
*At my present age (85), during my heavy weight circuit training, my bench press frequently exceeds 315lbs!!
The 3 Keys To Your Ultimate Success
- A Burning Desire
- Faith in your Ability
- Definitive Purpose